The beginning of great things...

I don't know if you are similar to me but often dreams and ambitions float in and out on a daily bases as we go about our busy lives.  In the busyness of life of school runs, school or university study, working a full-time job or looking after elderly parents we can get lost and go from 'being' to just barely 'being'.

Almost trance-like and one day you suddenly wake up and release wow what was that, where did the last year, 2 years or 10 years go! was I there? or not there?

Well, I hope this blog will inspire you to be here, in the right now, with "being" rather than 'barely being'.  It's time to get your life back, your health, vitality, your enjoyment in life and live in the present moment. 

The vision is to create a collection of inspiring articles that helps you to create the life of your dreams and enjoy the journey to the destination.

 Now to introduce myself, hi I am Clare and I live in Mangawhai Heads New Zealand.  A tiny town on the east coast north of Auckland (the biggest city in New Zealand).  We have many beautiful beaches to choose from which makes it a haven for surfing, paddleboarding, kayaking and more.

I have a beautiful daughter who also so loves the beach and a mad dog named woofy.

I am passionate about health and wellbeing.  I am a qualified chef and travelled the world on Superyachts as a chef in my 20's and early 30s.  I then went onto study Nutritional Science for many years to become a Clinical Nutritionist.

My interests are surfing, cooking, paddleboarding, writing and my business www.oceangypsy.co.nz I love to create and find solutions to problems.

So are you ready to start this journey with me into natural health, vitality and being who you want to be?

Enjoy :)
Clare x

Comments